f

divi

• Page:

TOPIC: The big fat Tri-Valley immigration fraud

The big fat Tri-Valley immigration fraud 6 years 10 months ago #63

• Mike
  • Junior Boarder
Hundreds of Indian students are facing deportation and/or criminal investigations for their involvement in the Tri-valley University immigration fraud! Not only will their professional and academic careers suffer, the humiliation to parents and family is unimaginable. What I fail to understand is how did these students not know that the University was committing a fraud when they were allowed to work on F1s? Or did they know and were totally a part of it? Why is the University blaming Indian employees for the fraud? Do they mean that they had no clue about the fraud and just woke up one day to the news of hundreds of their students violating F1 norms? The whole thing is such a sham and embarrassment to the community feel like burying my face in the sand!

The big fat Tri-Valley immigration fraud 6 years 10 months ago #242

• Mike
  • Junior Boarder
Hundreds of Indian students are facing deportation and/or criminal investigations for their involvement in the Tri-valley University immigration fraud! Not only will their professional and academic careers suffer, the humiliation to parents and family is unimaginable. What I fail to understand is how did these students not know that the University was committing a fraud when they were allowed to work on F1s? Or did they know and were totally a part of it? Why is the University blaming Indian employees for the fraud? Do they mean that they had no clue about the fraud and just woke up one day to the news of hundreds of their students violating F1 norms? The whole thing is such a sham and embarrassment to the community feel like burying my face in the sand!

The big fat Tri-Valley immigration fraud 6 years 10 months ago #243

• Sammy
  • Fresh Boarder
The tri-valley immigration fraud is getting even more interesting. Now it looks like the univ helped the students get their spouses to the country. What training was the University giving - how to commit fraud?

The big fat Tri-Valley immigration fraud 6 years 10 months ago #245

• Anandita
  • Fresh Boarder
The Tri-Valley scam was an embarrassment, and now the illegal immigration from the southern border!!!!! Why are Indians doing this? You guys are giving us all a bad name! PLEASE stop doing this and making our life miserable!
  • Page: