f

divi

• Page:

TOPIC: Indian counsulate to outsource visa application related processes

Indian counsulate to outsource visa application related processes 6 years 10 months ago #61

• admin
Due to the increasing complaints about delays in visas, the Indian consulate will now outsource is visa application related processes from Feb 1. Hopefully this will ease the pressure on the consulates and bring much needed respite to the Indian-American community seeking visas for India.

Indian counsulate to outsource visa application related processes 6 years 10 months ago #236

• admin
Due to the increasing complaints about delays in visas, the Indian consulate will now outsource is visa application related processes from Feb 1. Hopefully this will ease the pressure on the consulates and bring much needed respite to the Indian-American community seeking visas for India.

Indian counsulate to outsource visa application related processes 6 years 10 months ago #237

• Anandita
  • Fresh Boarder
Finally! I read this piece in the ToI (timesofindia.indiatimes.com/nri/news/Ind...icleshow/7325750.cms) and was so relieved. Getting visas has been so difficult lately. I even missed out on a cousin's wedding due to the inefficiency of the Indian consulate!!! I hope this new outsourcing method will work, and we can get visas when we need them.

Indian counsulate to outsource visa application related processes 6 years 10 months ago #239

• Jeo
  • Fresh Boarder
So the king of outsourcing has to now depend on outsourcing to do its basic tasks. But then I looked up that Travisa agency (indiavisa.travisaoutsourcing.com/homepage) and it looks like they have been doing this for sometime now. Why does the news report say Feb 1? Or have the news been outsourced as well?
Good luck getting your visas, people!

Indian counsulate to outsource visa application related processes 6 years 10 months ago #240

• Satish
  • Junior Boarder
They are just trying to fool us. Nothing will change. We will have to wait for ages for the visas to arrive. My daughter is already 5 and she has not visited India even once! Why? Just because the consulate is so slow!!!
  • Page: