f

divi

• Page:

TOPIC: Congratulations, Mr. Ambani

Congratulations, Mr. Ambani 6 years 8 months ago #73

• Revathi78
  • Fresh Boarder
On behalf of all the Indians worldwide, I would like to offer my heartiest congratulations to Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani, the first non-American who has been appointed as the Director of Bank of America which is one of the largest financial institutions in the world.

Congratulations, Mr. Ambani 6 years 8 months ago #260

• Revathi78
  • Fresh Boarder
On behalf of all the Indians worldwide, I would like to offer my heartiest congratulations to Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani, the first non-American who has been appointed as the Director of Bank of America which is one of the largest financial institutions in the world.

Congratulations, Mr. Ambani 6 years 8 months ago #261

• Mathew
  • Senior Boarder
Kudos to Mr Ambani. He has yet again made the nation proud. After figuring among the top 10 on Forbes billionaire list in 2011, the business tycoon has added one more feather in his cap.
Owner of RIL- India's largest private business enterprise which boasts an annual turnout of $44.6 billion, besides being a member of the Indian Prime Minister's Council on Trade and Industry; Mukesh Ambani is also a member of the Indo-US CEOs Forum, the co-chair of the Japan-India Business Leader's Forum, and India-Russia CEO Council. And that’s not all! The billionaire also serves on the Foundation Board of the World Economic Forum.

Congratulations, Mr. Ambani 6 years 8 months ago #262

• Sammy
  • Fresh Boarder
This is certainly good news for all Indians. Mukesh Ambani’s extensive expertise in risk management and strategic planning across a wide spectrum of businesses, including energy, information and communications technology, and retail networks will definitely work in favor of BofA's shareholders, besides providing a further boost to his image.

Congratulations, Mr. Ambani 6 years 8 months ago #263

• Mike
  • Junior Boarder
While this bit of news is quite welcoming, let’s not forget that the real motive of the Bank for getting an Indian on board is to expand and augment its presence in the Indian market.
  • Page: