Now that you have decided to start a USINPAC State Chapter, the following steps will guide you through the process. You can also contact USINPAC at
for help in starting a State Chapter.
- Create a core group of members from the state interested in being part of the USINPAC State chapter.
- Contact the State Chapter Coordinator within USINPAC.
- Create a draft memorandum for your chapter as per the draft format.
- Create an Executive Committee consisting of president, treasurer, etc.
- Prepare an Action Plan for your chapter, including executive committee members, proposed activities, membership generation, budgets etc.
- Submit the Action Plan to USINPAC for approval at
- Coordinate with your USINPAC State Chapter Coordinator to create literature and promotional material for your chapter to be on the USINPAC web site.
- Coordinate with USINPAC for the official inauguration.
- Coordinate with your USINPAC State Chapter Coordinator to organize events and activities for the chapter that help increase participation of Indian-Americans in the political process and increase awareness about issues that affect Indian-American.
You can also fill out the adjoining form for any questions, suggestions or comments you might have regarding USINPAC State Chapters.